cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Is Cocoon Obsolete?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 08:08:44 GMT
On 03 Oct 2005, at 21:30, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Great comment, Steven. I feel my self direct addressed with this
> statement.

I wonder why you should, really. Quite the opposite, actually.

> Now, I know what this work means for other community members.

I think you're doing an ace job keeping up somebody else's promises.
However, I really doubt whether it's "fair" that you do it.

The same kind of wonder I had when this thread started - as in "oh no,
this is sooo easy and self-centered!".

</Steven>
Outerthought                              Open Source Java & XML
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org