cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject jdk 1.3: thanks (was: [RT] Is Cocoon Obsolete?)
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:36:52 GMT
Le 3 oct. 05, à 21:30, Antonio Gallardo a écrit :

> ...I WASTED not only my last weekend, but a lot of time keeping the
> f*** java 1.3 compatibility...

I agree about the *** but anyway, THANKS Antonio for this work.

Keeping 1.3 compatibility for the 2.1.x branch has been a community
decision IIRC, and it's thanks to regular contributions like yours that
this decision is a reality.

Now, of course, 1.3 is not that important today and we can certainly
drop this soon - but dropping it in between minor releases wouldn't be
a good idea, so big thanks!

-Bertrand