cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From manfred.wei...@rzb.at
Subject Antwort: RE: [GT2005] notetaking
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:23:34 GMT

|            05.10.2005 12:00     |
|                                 |
|--------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |         dev@cocoon.apache.org

                                         Kopie|

                                         Thema|
  |         RE: [GT2005] notetaking
                                              |

  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Apparentely, you have to be invited to be able to join this page...
Please reply on this thread and I'll invite you..

This message and any attachment ("the Message") are confidential. If you
have received the Message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the Message from your system , any use of the Message is
forbidden.
Correspondence via e-mail is primarily for information purposes. RZB
neither makes nor accepts legally binding statements unless otherwise
agreed to the contrary.