cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CForms] Ambiguous rule in stylesheets
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:55:41 GMT

Il giorno 20/ott/05, alle ore 22:14, Peter Hunsberger ha scritto:

> On 10/20/05, Ugo Cei <ugo@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> P.S. Now it works but it's the HTMLArea which stopped working ...
>> sigh
>>

> Try changing thhe priority the other way (bet you're using Saxon?)

The problem I have now (and which probably has nothing to do with
transformation) is that the contents of the HTMLArea are not copied
to the form model upon save ... unless I switch the HTMLArea from
WYSIWYG mode to text mode, strange as it may seem.

My field is required and no matter what I input, validation always
fails. But if I click on the "<>" button and submit, then it works.

This seems to be the case whether Saxon or Xalan is used. And it
happens only in my form and not in the samples.

     Ugo