cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Docs] Articles on Cocoon
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:06:16 GMT

>> - what would be the most interesting site/magazine to get this
>> series published? I intend to get them up on our documentation
>> site as well, just have to figure out what the most effective
>> publishing schedule is.
>>

> I think O'Reillynet/xml.com is a good place. O'Reilly has wanted a
> book on cocoon forever, which I started and dumped, then Steven
> restarted and dumped (or held), so it didn't happen.
>
> Not sure there is enough traction for an entire column on cocoon,
> but we might well ask, a lot of people in O'Reilly have good
> respect for Cocoon.

Actually I had this idea a while ago. The Cocoon bible. Written by
the people who wrote it. Having a couple more authors to split the
huge task.

We could even make it an Open Source book. Available as a pdf or
in print for the ones who want to hold something in there hands.

I would love that...

cheers
--
Torsten