cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REQ Fixing really old bugs
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:06:48 GMT

> Doing an amnesty would *not* mean that we don't care about the
> bugs, quite the contrary: we care enough about them to setup a
> quick an efficient process to find out which ones really need our
> attention.

Think so too!

> But if you think we have enough collective energy and manpower to
> sort them manually, all the better. Let's see if it actually happens!

Instead of waiting for this *not* to happen
(and we know it's not going to happen) I'd say -
let's ask the people whether those old bugs still
apply.

If they don't answer within (let's say) 3 weeks
they let's close them as "expired" or whatever you
want to call it.

We still have the information in our system.
There is no problem to re-open it at any time.

My 2 cents

cheers
--
Torsten