cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move to Jira (Was: Re: Jira or Bugzilla...)
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:42:40 GMT
On 13 Oct 2005, at 07:14, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 11 oct. 05, à 12:43, Pier Fumagalli a écrit :
>

>> Ok, there we go, here's the vote...
>>
>> [ ]   +1  Yes please, let's move all our bugs to Jira...
>>

> +1 BUT - I'm going to start a vote about http://wiki.apache.org/
> cocoon/BugzillaIssuesCleanup, to do a big cleanup in the next two
> weeks, so it would be better to wait until this is done.

Absolutely... I was waiting for a closure on the "REQ Fixing really
old bugs" thread before proposing a timeline, it definitely makes
sense to wait for the cleanup to be complete.

In the meantime, I'm going to set-up Jira with statuses and
workflows. And after the cleanup is done, we can move all outstanding
issues over.

     Pier