cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <>
Subject Re: ApplesProcessor - a little crazy idea
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:54:57 GMT

On 13.10.2005, at 17:45, Mark Lundquist wrote:

> On Oct 13, 2005, at 8:42 AM, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>> I never used Apples, but it looks like some people (and not only
>> their original creators) are using it.
> I never really did "get" Apples.  Can somebody just sort of give a
> quick summary of what it's all about, and why I would want to use it?

It does restore the context but you run through
the controller on each request. So it's not really
a continuation based approach. I used to call it
"sub-sessions". On each request a new "sub-session"
is being created - handled as if it were a continuation.
So it's a half-way between an action and javaflow.

Marc, did I put this right?

View raw message