cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject [docs] Livesites by working area
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:39:37 GMT
Hello,

I was browsing through the Livesites pages in Daisy and I was thinking that it might be nice
to have the Live Sites categorized by "target group" instead of Cocoon version number....

If I were a possible new Cocoon user, I might not be very interested in what version of Cocoon
is running which site, but I would be interested in seeing how succesfull others were in the
same field.. (especially my competitors)

"Cocoon is used for / by..."
- Magazine publishers: VNUNet.com, PCActive.co.uk, ..
- Libraries: GoPubMed, ..
- Booking sites: World Stay, ..
- E-commerce sites: ..
- Corporate sites: ..
- Design Agencies: Frontage, ..
- Product Catalogues: ebigchina.com, ..
- Online tutorials: The Connecticut Tutorials, ..
- Education: ...
- Governmental institutes: ..
- Small businesses: ..
- BIG businesses: .. ;)

This could exist next to the current presentation of Live Sites.

WDYT?

I would be happy to set this up (need karma! :) ).

----

Kind regards,

Arjé Cahn

Hippo