cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move to Jira (Was: Re: Jira or Bugzilla...)
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:45:14 GMT
On 19 Oct 2005, at 07:46, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 13 oct. 05, à 10:42, Pier Fumagalli a écrit :
>
>> ...I was waiting for a closure on the "REQ Fixing really old bugs"
>> thread before proposing a timeline, it definitely makes sense to
>> wait for the cleanup to be complete....
>
> Peter's idea of doing the cleanup in Jira makes a lot of sense [1],
> I think you can go ahead with the move, and we'll do the cleanup
> there.

Ok, then... Let me check with the wife what our week-end plans are (I
think she's working, so, I'm free to play, but it's better to triple
check), but if noone shouts STOP before friday night, I'll go ahead
and move the bugs then...

There is a flag "Closed for bug entry" on Bugzilla, which is settable
on a per-product basis, I think that will prevent anyone to post new
bugs, but we can't put in a "MOVED_TO_JIRA" state (that requires
changes in the database, AFAIK), so "WONTFIX" or "LATER" are probably
our best options.

     Pier