cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Docs] Articles on Cocoon
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:13:15 GMT
On 11 Oct 2005, at 15:06, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Actually I had this idea a while ago. The Cocoon bible. Written by
> the people who wrote it. Having a couple more authors to split the
> huge task.

Uhm. Isn't this what the documentation should be all about? Instead of
doing the FOO-jerk, just make sure our documentation is republish-able
in a paper format at all times?

ORA even has a series for that:
http://www.oreilly.com/oreilly/author/ch01.html#series and look for
"community press".

Of course, that's easier said than done. But I stopped dreaming of
finding time to write something when I stopped caring for my name on a
cover.

</Steven>
Outerthought                              Open Source Java & XML
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org