cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Migration complete...
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:16:51 GMT
On 24 Oct 2005, at 12:46, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 24 oct. 05, à 13:38, Patrick Ahles a écrit :
>
>> ...Just to let you know, you are aware of the fact that a lot of
>> links in
>> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/index.html and below still point to
>> Bugzilla?..
>>

> Yes, but we can run script to add a link like
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/bugzillasearch.jsp?id=8017
>
> as a comment in each bugzilla issue, to point to the new issue in
> jira. We need this as there are many links to bugzilla issues out
> there.
>
> I hope to do this later this week unless someone beats me to it
> (Pier: this will need deactivating the "closed for bug entry" flag
> in bugzilla temporarily, either you can tell me how to do it or
> I'll ask for it).

I want to have that as well, but I thought that if we run it for
something like 1655 bugs (there are that many in Bugzilla ATM), will
mean that at least 3310 emails to the mailing list, all people on CC,
all reporters, EVERYONE...

That's huge spam...

I asked on IRC today if someone knew how to add a comment and then
close bugs in bugzilla WITHOUT generating any email, and probably
SCTemme can help, but this morning he was not there...

CCing infrastructure to keep them in the loop, does anyone know howto??

     Pier