cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] new committer: Max Pfingsthorn
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 06:28:56 GMT
Dear community,

Several of us share the thought that Max is the perfect example of a
GSoC success: apart from great technical work, he's quickly found his
place in our community, with regular contributions in code and on the
lists.

His presentation at last week's GT has shown a high level of
understanding of CForms and of Cocoon at large. What he's done with the
forms libraries is definitely not just a "student work", it is solid
stuff.

(and besides that, it will be cool to have more people with difficult
names to type ;-)

So I have the pleasure of proposing Max as our new committer!

Please cast your votes, here's mine:
+1

-Bertrand