cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus Crafter" <craft...@managesoft.com>
Subject Re: [GT2005] Cocoon GetTogether 2005 is over... But wait! There's more!
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:34:40 GMT
Hi All,

As always it was fantastic to see you all again, and to have some
serious fun hacking, partying, and rib-demolishing :)

Major kudos to Arje + team for organising this years event,
outstanding job mate!

Looking forward to the next time we all cross tracks again!

Cheers,

Marcus

PS. Did anyone notice the spike in the Heineken stock price over the
GT :)