cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move to Jira (Was: Re: Jira or Bugzilla...)
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:24:00 GMT
On 11 Oct 2005, at 14:03, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> Ok, there we go, here's the vote...
>> [X]   +1  Yes please, let's move all our bugs to Jira and set it up
>>           to work in the following way:
>>
>>           Cocoon "Part":
>>             - Sitemap components
>>             - Generic components
>>             - Components and Roles Configurations
>>             - Cocoon forms
>>             - Flow (Flowscript, Javaflow, ...)
>>             - Samples
>>             - Sitemaps
>>             - Build Environment
>>             - Core Java
>>             - Documentation
>>

> I'm  not sure about the "parts". Do we really need all of them?
> IIUC the concept of "part" correctly, having
>
>  - code
>  - documentation
>  - build environment
>
> should be enough. Note that samples will (have) become blocks on
> their own.
> The other part types don't make much sense to me.

It's to identify errors occurring in a specific part of a block... If
we take samples out of the picture, a block might with some forms
(let's assume the Captcha block provides a sitemap using CForms, for
example). So, I could target a bug, issue, task, whatever to a
specific block (Captcha block, this is in the components) and
subtarget it to "Sitemap" and "Forms" in the "part"...

     Pier