cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Docs] Generate new PDF please before Cocoon 2.1.8 release
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:12:27 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:
> However, why not include the HTML generated by Ross' effort?
>
> In my opinion, the [organisation of the] current 'legacy' documentation
> better fits into the normal site-rendering as provided by forrest (or
> the online Daisy Wiki). It will also be more familiar for the users,
> 2.1.8 is a patch release after all.

Given the current time pressure of the upcoming release date and the fact
that both versions have their highlights and drawbacks, I suppose we should
go with the one that currently gives the best user experience and
re-evaluate our decision later.

I'm not saying anything for or against either one of them, you guys should
better decide amongst yourself.

BTW. I will not be contributing to Daisy over the coming week, so before
you're exporting HTML please check if there are some unpublished versions of
documents edited by doc-editors (contributers that are not committers).

Bye, Helma