cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] Testers wanted for the upcoming Cocoon 2.1.8
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:29:36 GMT

> Please report any issue or showstopper to dev@cocoon.apache.org

The javaflow forms binding example is broken due to a cforms change.
I assume it's an easy fix.

The javaflow OJB example gives a PersistenceBrokerException "Used
ConnectionManager instance could not obtain a connection"

Same problem for the databases block. I assume hsqldb is not working
on the zones installation.

The proxy block "Examples" fails

The JSF block "Documentation for this demo" gives a
ResourceNotFoundException:
"No pipeline matched request: samples/blocks/faces/cardemo/javadocs"
<map:mount> - context://samples/blocks/faces/sitemap.xmap - 107:68
I assume the version on zones is built without javadocs?

None of the examples from the Ajax block were working for me.

Seems like the XSLTAL examples always returns XML instead of HTML

Could not create an index on the querybean example

Hope these problems are only zones related *sigh*
Enough testing for tonight.

cheers
--
Torsten