cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docs now use Daisy-wiki defined URLspace
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:28:34 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>> <applause/>
>

> +1
>
>> With respect to skins and themes, wait until you see the new
>> replacement for the skinning system - it's awesome in its
>> configurability and flexibility (and no, I didn't write it ;-)
>>
>> Ross
>>

> I agree, the TOC could go, either to the menu bar or removed altogether.

I've moved it into the menu bar. Not sure if I like it there, it makes
the menu very cluttered. Take a look and let me have your comments when
the site rebuilds (a few minutes after 20:00 GMT).

I've also fixed a problem that meant some external links were not
appearing in the menu.

> Ross, I've probably made a mistake in the CSS I sent (wrong class/id I
> suppose), but the box around the selected menu item is still there.
> Could you please remove it, it doesn't look good. Maybe changing the
> font of the selected item to bold white would make it stand out enough.
> Could you fix it please?

Done.

Unfortunately it can be difficult to identify which part of the CSS to
modify, I find the web developer extension for Firefox to be invaluable,
select a menu item, click on the page and it shows you all the CSS that
is applied to that part of the page. You can get the extension from
http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/