cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs now use Daisy-wiki defined URLspace
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:18:58 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
>> <applause/>

+1

> With respect to skins and themes, wait until you see the new replacement
> for the skinning system - it's awesome in its configurability and
> flexibility (and no, I didn't write it ;-)
>
> Ross

I agree, the TOC could go, either to the menu bar or removed altogether.

Ross, I've probably made a mistake in the CSS I sent (wrong class/id I
suppose), but the box around the selected menu item is still there.
Could you please remove it, it doesn't look good. Maybe changing the
font of the selected item to bold white would make it stand out enough.
Could you fix it please?

On my brand new Powerbook, the background color of the Apache Cocoon
logo (left with feather) has a different shade of blue as background,
while I can't remember having seen that on my Windows machine.

AFAICT colors are identical. Anyone else seeing this?

Bye, Helma