cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docs now use Daisy-wiki defined URLspace
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:33:16 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

>>> The entry URL has obviously changed as well:
>>>
>>> http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/2.1/
>
> The last build seems to have worked OK. No reported broken links and
> images seem to be appearing.
>
> Please test and report any issues.

<applause/>

Can wait until we have it running for our official web site.

On a side note, and only marginally related to this work, I find the
"table of content" box in every page to be pretty much useless and
annoying. Am I the only one? Could we move it over to the navigation
tree instead? (where it belongs?)

I've designed this skin many years ago and it's starting to show its
age.... or maybe I am :-)

Anyway, those are details, great job anyway.

--
Stefano.