cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docs now use Daisy-wiki defined URLspace
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 10:16:32 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

>> Please check them out, make sure I've not missed anything as I've not
>> been able to get more than about 15 minutes at a time to focus on this
>> so I may well have missed things.
>

> The entry URL has obviously changed as well:
>
> http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/2.1/

I just spotted a problem, it's not being reported by the ForrestBot
because they are not actually broken links. The problem is that we are
using absolute pathnames but the site is being hosted in a subdirecty.

This means that links in pages and image all appear broken. However,
this does not occur when hosting in the root.

I'm looking into it now.

Ross