cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Docs now use Daisy-wiki defined URLspace
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:58:58 GMT
The docs from Daisy are now generated using the Daisy Navigation defined
URL space.

Some of the newer documents do not have a nodeId defined, these default
to using the docId (i.e. same behaviour as the Daisy wiki).

The solution is all XSLT based, in a future release of the Daisy plugin
I'll make this more efficient and create custom transformers, using XSLT
for this is a fair bt inneficient, but it works and I believe the docs
can now be published.

Please check them out, make sure I've not missed anything as I've not
been able to get more than about 15 minutes at a time to focus on this
so I may well have missed things.

Ross