cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [docs] Livesites by working area
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:45:05 GMT
Arje Cahn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was browsing through the Livesites pages in Daisy and I was thinking that it might
be nice to have the Live Sites categorized by "target group" instead of Cocoon version number....

> If I were a possible new Cocoon user, I might not be very interested in what version
of Cocoon is running which site, but I would be interested in seeing how succesfull others
were in the same field.. (especially my competitors)

> "Cocoon is used for / by..."
> - Magazine publishers: VNUNet.com, PCActive.co.uk, ..
> - Libraries: GoPubMed, ..
> - Booking sites: World Stay, ..
> - E-commerce sites: ..
> - Corporate sites: ..
> - Design Agencies: Frontage, ..
> - Product Catalogues: ebigchina.com, ..
> - Online tutorials: The Connecticut Tutorials, ..
> - Education: ...
> - Governmental institutes: ..
> - Small businesses: ..
> - BIG businesses: .. ;)
>
> This could exist next to the current presentation of Live Sites.
>
> WDYT?

Sounds good. Problem with having it alongside is that we'd then need to
maintain two lists. Perhaps yours is more useful?

> I would be happy to set this up (need karma! :) ).

Create yourself an account on Daisy, and I'll give you karma.

Regards, Upayavira