cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Super-easy SQL/Form integration for simple CRUD applications
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:22:31 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 21 oct. 05, à 23:31, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
>
>> ...The live demo should be available soon at
>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/samples/blocks/forms/sql/
>

> The live demos have been updated but that page gives an error, as does
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/blocks/forms/sql/
> do_list_employees
>
> Apart from that: yummy!

Just tried the demo. Looks really good. I didn't experience any error,
so I suppose it's fixed. However, until the next rebuild, this sample is
  less useful (I left it with no persons in the list).

So, maybe you could add a "restart sample" button that repopulates the
database (and maybe removed the existing content).

Bye, Helma