cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [docs] docs now links back to daisy
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:40:59 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 08:07 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>The Forrest generated docs are now linking back to the daisy page for
>>that document. It doesn't link straight back to the edit page yet, this
>>is because the error page when a user is not logged in was quite unhelpful.
>

> IMO it would be better to link back just to the Daisy page, not to open
> the editor immediately.

OK, well that's what it does now, so that's easy for me :-))

> Something else: as you probably noticed yourself, the link is displayed
> twice at the bottom of each page.

Really?

http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/

is not showing this behaviour. Are you running with a local copy of
Forrest? If so delete your installaion of the daisy plugin with:

rm -rf FORREST_HOME/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy

and then re-run Forrest

(yes we need an auto update feature, will be coming soon)

> BTW, any progress on reusing the path names for the URLs, instead of the
> numeric IDs?

I've not had time to look at this, hope to do so soon.

Ross