cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HSQLDB broken on the zone
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:00:01 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Up to now, I couldn't see the SQL samples running on the zone. It says :
>
> java.sql.SQLException: Connection is broken: Transfer corrupted
>     at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
>     at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.getAutoCommit(Unknown Source)
>     at
>
>     at

>     at
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.AbstractJdbcConnection.invoke(AbstractJdbcConnection.java:397)

> Any hint?

Fixed. The 3 Cocoon instances running on the zone were using the same
port (9002) for the HSQL server.

I made the port configurable using a new entry in build.properties for
2.1, and the property lookup system in trunk. The 2.1.7 demo has no way
to change the port, so it uses 9002.

Database demos are now running smoothly :-)

Sylvain