cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REQ Small CSS changes to Cocoon docs (forrest zone)
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 23:04:22 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Ross,
>
> could you please adjust the screen.css for the current Forrest
> configuration of the docs?

Sure, I'm just on my way to bed, so will do it in the morning (GMT)
unless you/someone beats me to it.

Just add the stuff you want (below) to the exta-css element of the
skinconf.xml file at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/daisy-to-docs/src/documentation/skinconf.xml

The Forrestbot will pick up the changes automatically on the next site
build.

Ross