cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [M10N] new pom structure
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:43:42 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

> What about the Maven Standard Directory Layout(tm), shown at [1] ? I've
> been using it for a long time now, maven works better with it in the
> sense that you don't have to always override settings in the pom with
> alternative locations.
 > [1]

http://maven.apache.org/maven2/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html

I don't care which directory structure we have, as long as it is possible to
easily support rapid development. It want to point from wiring.xml to a block
that is under development.

Jorg, could you show us a concrete example how this directory structure will
look like (where is block.xml, the root-sitemap, BLOCK-INF, the compiled
classes, the JARs, ...)?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc