cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Making the buzz
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:40:49 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 25 oct. 05, à 10:33, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
>
>> ...I think that, along with pinging the Ajaxian guys (which I will
>> do), we should rewrite our home page to make more apparent Cocoon's
>> unique abilities in the changing world of webapp development....
>

> +1, and it would be good to make it easy to update the homepage (or
> simply document how to update it) so that it stays alive.

The Forrest generation of the site can be modified to take some pages
from Daisy and some from SVN (and others from XYZ).

How about we move the home page to Daisy for the main site, leaving the
other pages in SVN?

David already set up a ForrestBot for the main site [1]. Currently it
uses 0.7 release of Forrest, we need 0.8-dev to do the daisy integration
stuff, but it should work out of the box. We can test it if you like the
idea.

Ross