cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] Testers wanted for the upcoming Cocoon 2.1.8
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:08:46 GMT
Hi,

Just clicked around in the Cforms block:

- CAPTCHA validation sample is does not make sense. There is no string shown on
the right.
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/blocks/forms/captcha/

- The Imagemap sample in the forms block does not make sense (it says click on
the cocoon logo (there is none).
See http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/blocks/forms/imagemap

- Namespacebinding breaks on submit:
See
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/blocks/forms/binding-06namespaced-XML.flow

- Easy SQL database access sample is broken.
Breaks with error: Connection is broken: Transfer corrupted

- The locales flowscript examples do not work (for me).
   They are still in english (using FireFox and WinXP)

- Profiling information - form1 - JXTemplate
   This generates XML. I guess it should be HTML?

Hope this helps.

Jeroen