cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject [HEADS-UP] Testers wanted for the upcoming Cocoon 2.1.8
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:16:46 GMT
Dear Cocoon users and developers,

We plan to release Cocoon version 2.1.8 at the end of this week, and we
need the whole Cocoon community to help us ensuring it is rock-solid as
we expect it to be.

Please download the latest Cocoon:
- checkout the SVN repository (preferred method):
  svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/

- alternately, you can grab the latest snapshot of the repository:
  http://svn.apache.org/snapshots/cocoon-BRANCH_2_1_X/

Then build it, test it, shake it! Go through the various samples, and if
possible test some of your existing applications with the new version.

If you don't have enough time to do the above, you can also go through
the samples of the live demo at
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/

Please report any issue or showstopper to dev@cocoon.apache.org

Thanks for your help!