cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Migration complete...
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:10:37 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> On 24 Oct 2005, at 12:56, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> Patrick Ahles wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Just to let you know, you are aware of the fact that a lot of  links in
>>> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/index.html and below still point to
>>> Bugzilla?
>>

>> And now those docs are in daisy it is not a simple search and  replace
>> to fix that. On the daisy list recently Bruno showed me a  cool trick
>> for batch processing of files on Daisy. Bruno, I wonder  if a similar
>> technique can be used for this case?
>

> Ok that the docs are in Daisy, but how do I go about editing the
> "Book.XML" files? I just committed the changes manually in SVN...  Will
> they trigger conflicts upon release?

All navigation for the Forrest generated docs is pulled form the Daisy
navigation documents. SO to edit what was book.xml you need to log into
daisy, go to a page that shows the menu you want to edit. At the bottom
of the menu strip is a link that says "[Go to navigation document]"
follow that link.

On the resulting page click "edit" like you normally would and you are
presented with a GUI for editing the navigation structure.

Ross