cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [M10N] separating samples from blocks
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:28:17 GMT

On 23.10.2005 13:10, Jorg Heymans wrote:

>>So the layout is:
>>
>>/src/blocks/cforms/pom.xml
>>/src/blocks/cforms-samples/pom.xml
>
> note that the blocks directory will have about 120 subdirs in total
> then, easy to get lost in. That's why i thought a blocks-samples
> directory would make sense, doesn't have to however.

Please don't put the difference between block itself and block samples
so far up into the hierarchy. This will make navigating from one to the
other directory more "complicated" - at least it needs much more key
strokes. That's why I like Ralph's proposal much more.

The block vs. block-samples structure is even worse IMO. As you said it
is easy to get lost.

Jörg