cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [CForms] Ambiguous rule in stylesheets
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:08:29 GMT
On 20.10.2005 21:19, Ugo Cei wrote:

> I just got this error while displaying a previously working form in  an
> application, after having updated Cocoon to the latest revision
> (326894) from branch  2.1:
>
> Ambiguous rule match for /html/body[1]/div[1]/fi:form-template[1]/
> fi:group[1]/fi:items[1]/div[2]/fi:field[1]/fi:styling[1]/@type
> Matches both "fi:styling/@type" on line 134 of resource://org/apache/
> cocoon/forms/resources/forms-field-styling.xsl
> and "fi:styling/@*" on line 116 of resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/
> resources/forms-field-styling.xsl
>
> I tried to fix it by adding priority="-1" to the template at line 116
> and it seems that it works now, but I'm afraid of having broken
> something else. Could someone else please verify the proposed fix
> before I commit it?

I guess this now bubbles up because Sylvain fixed the integration of
Xalan regarding error reporting. But does this also change the behaviour
of the transformer? Furthermore I wonder why "fi:styling/@type" is of
same priority as "fi:styling/@*".

Independent from the above questions I would suggest like Peter to raise
the priority of the more specific template.

Jörg