cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Packaging of docs
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:08:05 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Please cast your votes for:
>> a) Include the docs in the distribution
>> b) Provide a separate docs package to download

+1 for b too.

> For __future__ releases, we will have a third option:
> c)  include the forrest block and cocoon docs configuration files

-1 for this, although it should be moved to another thread.

I don't think it's a good idea to give "all" users access to the staging
server.  If that was possible we could have simple decided that the
current Daisy configuration in the zones is are new, latest and greatest
documentation source where everyone should go and look for the most
recent, most uptodate documentation.

Bye, Helma