cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r326626 - in /cocoon/blocks: portal-sample/trunk/samples/conf/ portal/trunk/ portal/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/ portal/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/aspect/impl/ portal/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/coplet/ portal/trunk...
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 06:29:19 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

> Well, I see that.  But I just don't see how the urls ever get encoded
> with the name.  See my comments below.

Ok, short answer :) the name is used, you can see it in the sample
portal, but you're right that this mechanism does not prevent for
possible name clashes of the hash (which is very unlikely to happen
anyway). We used this hash algorithm in the Cocoon cache for years
without clashes. Anyways, I'll change in the code in the next days and
add some more comments.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/