cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Refactored (again) XSLT error handling
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:49:32 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

<snip/>
> Activating this second feature requires to change the XSLTProcessor
> implementation to o.a.c.c.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl

Damn! While porting to the 2.1 branch, I realized that this conflict
with the same class that exists in the "deprecated" block.

What do you think: is it better to remove the old XSLTProcessorImpl, or
rename the new class? I like simple and straightforward names for
default implementations...

Sylvain