cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From K Bertram <k.bert...@kbsm.de>
Subject Re: Broken links from samples to doc
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:26:27 GMT
Yes I try,

but why to c.a.o/2.1/
Should this not be teh local docs which comes sooner or later?
By the way:
The local reference to docs/ are blown OK
At the main page we could tell the user where he can download the
external docs. Also we could add a folder with a sidemap that checks if
the local docs are there. If not redirect to the
http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/ ..
side.
Only an idea ;)