cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken links from samples to doc
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:53:20 GMT
K Bertram wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> here are broken links from the samples to the (old xdocs) documentation
> and wiki references.

Thanks

> It seems to me that these links should work by
> release 2.1.8 with new downloadable Docs. Or I'm wrong?

I agree there should be no broken links in the release.

I just committed a patch to Forrest that will put am XML file of broken
links in the root directory of the site after each hourly build. The
next build is due in about 10 minutes so you will soon be able to see it at:

http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/broken-links.xml

This not only lists the target of the link, but also the source of the
link too. So make fixing these things much easier :-)

Ross