cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Vote result for docs [was: [Vote] Doc format for release]
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:30:08 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> I'll commit the new configuration to SVN then. Question is where?
>
> Are we ready to delete everything from the site repo?

No! Site repository is contains Cocoon Project docs, 1.x docs, 2.0, and 2.1 docs.

Only 2.1 docs can be updated in site repository, and *only* when navigation
structure is preserved (no xyz.daisy.html, but
tutorial/tutorial-develop-webapp.html).

> You could get the site config (when I put it in SVN) and an installation
> of Forrest and build it yourself, or better yet...

New site config should eventually land in
cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/documentation, imho.

Vadim