cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [M10N] cocoon-core-archetype
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:10:40 GMT
Great idea!

Can you put this into the whiteboard so others can step in?
If m2 works for us (= solves most of our problems) I think we can
require that users install m2 first; it's a very small download. In the
worst case we can bundle m2 with our downloads.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/