cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Refreshing continuations in long-running pages
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:06:06 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 19 oct. 05, à 10:31, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
>> ...In <map:call continuation="..."/>, the flow engine checks if
>> "cocoon-flow-refresh" exists:..
>
>> ...WDYT?
>
> Sounds good, but maybe "cocoon-continuation-refresh" says more about
> what the parameter means.

Sure, but I was thinking also that we should start using some
classifying naming rules for system-defined parameters, using
"cocoon-xxx-yyy" where "xxx" indicates either the block or the feature.

Now for this particular case, cocoon-continuation-refresh is fine also
as the concept of continuation is closely related to flow.

Sylvain