cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Vote result for docs [was: [Vote] Doc format for release]
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:45:25 GMT
Ok, this is the result we have so far:
HTML:     8x +1
Just PDF: 2x -1
Both:     5x +1

So it seems that we just want to have HTML docs for the distribution.
Now as 6 committers suggested/voted to separate the docs from the
release, I think this is a good idea.

Actually, I'm now searching for a volunteer who creates the html docs
before the release, so others can download and review them. And this
volunteer could then also create the archives for the final release next
week. I can do all the other stuff (signing, uploading etc.) if required.

Carstne
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/