cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: JavaScript expressions in JXTG (was Re: svn commit: r325889) - want it ? GOT IT
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:42:32 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>
>> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, I'm more and more annoyed by Jexl: JXTemplate is the *only*
>>> place in Cocoon where Jexl is used, and I would love to see it
>>> replaced by JavaScript expressions. Script/expression language
>>> consistency throughout Cocoon...
>>
>> hmmm... we have touched the subject once. At the time you have pointed
>> me with some javascript helper class to get the basics of rhino but I
>> lost that message. Do you happen to remember what class it was?
>>
>> This shouldn't be 'that' hard.
>

> Oh no, damn easy! See JavaScriptHelper in CForms.
I have commited an initial version of javascript support in jxtg. Looks
like it's working although I have not tested it much.

just as the commit message says:
use @{expression} for jxtg and {js:expression} for CTemplate

(CTemplate is not available without some .xconf edition. I am going to
make it available soon)