cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r312664 - in /cocoon/blocks/portal/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/event: ./ aspect/ aspect/impl/ impl/ subscriber/impl/
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:52:45 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>>Isn't "1999-2005" enough?
>>

> Well, actually yes, and to be honest "1999" is wrong anyway as the code
> has been written later...but I don't want to touch the "old values", I'm
> just adding the year of the latest change (which is actually not really
> required).
> Most of our copyright definitions are totally wrong, as mostly they were
> just copy/pasted from some other source :(

We are going to get rid of copyright definitions anyway, since the ASF
does not, in fact, own that copyright, but it remains ownership of the
people that wrote it. The ASF owns a license to it.

My suggestion, don't spend time on this, as the board will resolve the
issue soon and invoke a directive for all the projects to follow
(hopefully with some source code cleanup scripts to enable it)

--
Stefano.