cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Doc format for release
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:36:24 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Ross Gardler schrieb:
>
>>Andrew Savory wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,

>>>2) alone gets my +1.
>>

>>+1 to HTML only
>>
>>I'm not sure if the proopsed HTML is intended to be the Daisy Book in
>>HTML format or the Forrest output in HTML. I'd agree with Bruno that the
>>current structure does not lend itself to the book format and so the
>>fact that there is no easy navigation within the book causes a problem.
>>

> Can you give is some links where we can see the different HTML pages?

Forrest Rendering:
http://people.apache.org/~rgardler/cocoon-site/653.daisy.html

Daisy Book:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/books/legacy%20documentation%20book%20--%20bruno%20--%20oct%205,%202005%2010:49:45%20am/publications/HTML/output/index.html

By "no easy navigation" for daisy books, I mean in the sense of jumpring
from one section to another. Daiasy books are optimised for going from
one page to the next, reading in a serial manner.

Ross