cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Doc format for release
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:36:49 GMT
Andrew Savory wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 17 Oct 2005, at 10:52, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> It seems to me that we have three choices (please correct me if I'm
>> wrong):
>>
>> 1) a PDF of the whole doc
>> 2) a set of HTML files
>> 3) Both
>>
>> So please vote on what we should use - I think the majority simply  wins.
>

> 2) alone gets my +1.

+1 to HTML only

I'm not sure if the proopsed HTML is intended to be the Daisy Book in
HTML format or the Forrest output in HTML. I'd agree with Bruno that the
current structure does not lend itself to the book format and so the
fact that there is no easy navigation within the book causes a problem.

Ross