cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r312664 - in /cocoon/blocks/portal/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/event: ./ aspect/ aspect/impl/ impl/ subscriber/impl/
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:43:19 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Isn't "1999-2005" enough?

Well, actually yes, and to be honest "1999" is wrong anyway as the code
has been written later...but I don't want to touch the "old values", I'm
just adding the year of the latest change (which is actually not really
required).
Most of our copyright definitions are totally wrong, as mostly they were
just copy/pasted from some other source :(

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/