cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Status file per block
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:14:15 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> I'm wondering if we can replace the status files with Jira reports.
> Example:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
> projectId=10591&styleName=Html&version=12310154
>
> If we log tasks in Jira as well, it might be a good idea to have
> everything in one place.

Argh, I knew someone would come up with this :) I'm not against doing it
this way, but I want to start simple. The first step is to have a status
file per block. Then we can have a look at how to manage the entries. I
would prefer having both, which means: a status file for small changes
which is completed by the JIRA reports.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/