cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QVote] Release plan for 2.1.8
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:11:16 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> +1.
>
> And as we decided to have fixed releases, what about planning 2.1.9
> right now?
>
> Let's say that code freeze for 2.1.9 starts on 20th January (3rd friday)
> and release happens on 27th.

Hmm, do we need fixed dates for a maintenance branch? I think we should
just have fixed dates for the main branch. I really hope that all new
things will just be added to 2.2 after 2.1.8 is out. So *only* important
bug fixes go to 2.1.9. So I think we should just decide on the amount of
bugs fixed and on theri severity when to do 2.1.9.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/